Friday, July 22, 2005

I Knew I'd Moved For A Reason...

Now the good people at Forbes have given me proof (you may have to hit the "stop" button to read the Seattle slide). Crappy job market, expensive real estate and cost of living, and to think, you get horrible traffic also! I don't think you could pay me to move back to the Seattle area. Portland's not much better (anyone remember the "competition" of a few years ago where Oregon and Washington were neck and neck for #1 & #2 most unemployed?). I may move West again someday, but only if I can continue to live in the woods, cheaply.

Here's a picture of a rancor...
neonbubble
I like to think that he's about to play "Holy Diver" by Dio or "I Wanna Rock" by Twisted Sister...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think someone should be posting art from time to time...