Wednesday, June 08, 2005

The Things I Find At This Wacky House...

What Are We? v1.2

Okay, I've got some pictures of the assorted odds and ends that were left in the shop. Some of the things I'm about to post I know the function of, some I don't have a clue, some are just odds and ends that will be thrown out. Here we go.


DSCN1046
Bits & Pieces...
DSCN1048
See anything useful? I'll send it to you!
DSCN1050
Que?
DSCN1053
I am large and metal! I am large and Me-uh-tal!
DSCN1051
Trepan drills for elephants? What other use could they possibly have - in my house, anyways.
DSCN1054
I don't have anything but a few crooked nails to store my tools. Why yes, those are old pairs of my underwear in the picture.

Seriously. Let me know what some of these odds and ends are, so I can use them when I build my time machi...Erm, ultra lig...Ur, lawn mower.

Here's the wood eating baby!
DSCN1141
He kept mumbling around it. Adorable, I tell you, absolutely adorable.

Everybody's got something to hide except me and my monkey.
Gold star to the fist person to name the album that comes from.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's off of "The White Album". Funny that I know that, I'm not even much of a Beatles fan. Probably because it has monkey in the title. Monkey's rule.

Anonymous said...

Well I'm not the first to say the white album, but I'm impressed with myself for actually knowing the answer without reading James' comment - apparently I've spent too much time in the lab listening to the Beatles (& Bob Dylan, two of Pete's favs)
Have you figured out a use for those crazy drill bits yet?
- Sara