Monday, June 20, 2005

Monday, Monday

I haven't posted for a while, I know. Connor managed to screw up our home computer for us. No home PC = no pics online = no posts. Also work's been slow = no sorting = no sedentary hours watching cells fall into tubes = no posts. I have fixed the computer myself - I'd tell you what was wrong, but it's probably means I'm stupid that it took me so long to fix it. I still have no new pictures, but I'll try to remedy that.

Father's day - wife and kids got me some nice things. Made me breakfast in bed. Went fishing with Ethan. Felt like a schlub - Mother's day I got Cindy chocolates and flowers, probably a day late. And she had to get up early to give the baby "MamaBaba." So we went fishing, and we both have nice farmer's burns to show for it.

Well. Keith has an interesting post over at his blog you should read. I took an ichthyology class in College, so I've done some of this stuff on a much, much smaller scale. But it can be fun, interesting stuff to do.

If there'’s a bustle in your hedgerow
Don'’t be alarmed now,
It'’s just a spring clean for the may queen.
What the hell was Robert Plant carrying on about?

No comments: