Thursday, January 29, 2009

Flickrd

IMG_1907.JPG

I've been meaning to keep up with my "post-more-often-even-if-its-inane-bullshit-I-saw-somewhere-else" policy, but I've actually had things other than watching cells fall into tubes&trade to accomplish this week. And the internets have been a big let down.

Anywho, one thing I've been kicking around the idea of doing for the last year or so is putting up videos of me embarrassing myself, guitar in hand, so that I'll be forced to learn complete songs. Yay or nay? and if yay, any requests? Especially for songs not typically thought of as "solo performance pieces?" It's probably something else I'll never get around to doing, but with sufficient encouragement, I can make an ass of myself for the benefit of the three people that read this blog.

PIC_0411.JPG

No comments: