Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Where Have I Been?

I've been busy. I'll try to get some pictures uploaded in the next day or so, but here's some links to pictures and stuff from the end of the rugby season (I can't download them this year - I'll have to buy prints so I can remember when I'm old why I have so many aches and pains) - this last weekend was the CanAm tournament which is our home tournament (also the largest in North America) and our last gasp for the season - it was a great time, we played well, and I've got some serious muscular/skeletal issues now.

I am a bad, bad, man.

Third place is still better than we've done in 20 years or something.

I can take on like 12 guys. For real.

My buddy Alex on the attack.

Look for the "Dirty Uncle" in the front row - hilarious that someone actually did that!

Why do they always call me "Brendan?"

Action shot!

Watch the high tackles, son...

Again, the "Dirty Uncle" and also a nice "White Wall" haircut. That's Alex again, attemptin a hockey style jersey pull.

Scrum time.

B...Out!

2 comments:

Bryan and Audrey said...

Handlebar mustches are the coolest, it's too bad all I can grow is one like pedro from Napoleon Dynamite

B-Wizz said...

I was hoping that Lou (The paper photog) would get a picture of me jumping for a line out, with the handlebars showcased up close in all of their glory. I wasn't even sure that you could see it in those pictures.

Maybe next year I'll be brave enough to rock a full-on Norris