Thursday, August 09, 2007

Pictures, Finally.

Say what you will about my intelligence, attitude, class, manners, or the fact that I was born a hermaphrodite, but Cindy and I are sure capable of producing some good looking offspring regardless.

Desmond - 3months
A nice smile - this was just today. God bless the internets and the speed with which we can share pictures of our kids, or pictures of unsavory and unspeakable things, with each other!
E playing rugby
The boy got to play some rugby last weekend - nice pass, ut I don't know what the grimace is all about...
Connors B-day
It's very surreal for me to aknowledge that I'm the biological parent of a three year old. Ethan was already well into walking (running) and talking (back) when I showed up in the picture, so it hasn't been as weird for me to think about. But I used to be able to pick this toe-head up with one hand!
Connors B-day Pinata
And finally, the best birthday present Connor got was, in my opinion, the pinata - because for once, the trauma was directed at an inanimate object instead of my nether regions.

Will there be more pics to come?

2 comments:

Jackson Curtis said...

Son of a vondrook!!!

Actually I just wanted to leave a comment since no one else was.

Cute pics.

Bryan and Audrey said...

good pics b-wizz, when those boys grow up the ladies better watch out!