Monday, January 16, 2006

I Know

I've got tons of pictures yet to blog, most from Christmas. But work has been either too busy or not busy enough to put them up (Interesting dichotomy, no?), so I'll leave you with a verbal update instead.

After temperatures in the 50's at the end of last week, we have hit official bitter, ass freezing cold recently. The windows in the shop and the upstairs are covered with a thick layer of frost on the inside. Metal doorknobs on exterior doors are also covered. My hands are cracking and bleeding from the lack of moisture - not to mention that I got a good coating of capsaicin on them de-veining/seeding some peppers yesterday whilst making delicious tortilla soup. When I took the dog out this morning, I hated life, and the snow on the ground makes the gross Styrofoam sound/feel underfoot. But I actually kind of like the cold - it's a novelty to a Seattleite like me.

I've got a few short, silent movies of the kids that I can send out - e-mail me if you want them and I'll send them. Mostly Christmasy stuff, I think.

I bid you adieu.

No comments: