Thursday, January 19, 2006

B-Wizzard In The Mother Humpin' Hay-owse

A few pics. But none from Christmas, really. If anyone wants to see the pictures from the holidays, just look at the Flickr, man. They're all there.

For the last two years, Skip's gotten me a Cabela's gift certificate for Christmas. My order came today...
DSCN1801DSCN1796
Sweater, cap, headlamp - all for under $65. I'm a savvy, savvy bargain shopper. Yes, that's a wool sweater -my clutzy atse can't have a cotton or poly sweater for more than a day without snaggin' it. The giant nose zit and chapped cheeks were free, and arrived a few days ago.

If I was good with GIF stuff, I would have made one of those retarded moving things out of those two pictures, instead of having two pictures posted. Know what I'm sayin'?

While I was trying to take pictures of myself, I had a monkey tugging at the camera's "Oh S#!%!" chord:
DSCN1800
Oh, he was all smiles, the little devil.

Here's the only holiday pictures I'll post, as they need the most explaining.

DSCN1781
The best part of having lamb for Christmas dinner? The Greek(ish) leftovers you get to have for lunch. Lamb-wrap and coleslaw, yeah.

Later that week...
DSCN1784
I know that it looks a lot like a giant caterpillar that's been laid on one side and roasted, but what it really is is a pork loin that I butterflied in a spiral sorta thing, then wrapped some stuffin' all up inside of, and it came out...Gloriously.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Either you've a huge noggin, or that light is tiny...or maybe both. Your food is making my salivate...God I'm hungry.

B-Wizz said...

The light is tiny. The noggin is slightly above average, but nay freakishly so.

Yup. And Cindy's makin' me awesome antipasto right now, too.

Scott in Washington said...

Dang. I have to go eat now.

Will said...

All I had for christmas was kimchi...