Tuesday, March 23, 2010

FUCKRESERVEAMERICA

Sorry for the French language.

FUCK RESERVE AMERICA.

Here's their website: FUCK YOU

Now don't get me wrong. I can respect that many or most of our national parks are in high demand for camping spots/places to stay. But. This bullshit website has no consistent way to plan a trip - I'd like to plan a canoe trip through the Saranac Lakes - due to their bullshit layout and choice to use MS Silverlight software. Who the f&^% uses Silverlight? Have you ever heard of Silverlight before? I hadn't. Everyone uses Google maps, right?

If the idea is that I should just call a travel agent, cool. Can we be up front about it, though?

Again. Sorry about the langauage. Not sorry about the slander - it's not slander if it's true, right?

More slander to come...

No comments: