Thursday, April 02, 2009

I'm Tryin'. Really I Am.


Does anyone else remember this dude? He used to come on Sesame Street or the Electric Company or some such once in a while when I was a kid, and I always felt kind of uncomfortable looking at him. I think it had more to do with it being a skinny guy in a body-hugging leotard who would move around in unflattering ways than it had to do with his little body-stocking displaying his organs. I wonder if he's related to Steve Guttenberg? that would probably be a good internet rumor to start :Slim Goodbody is the Gute's older brother. Try that on for size.

I really have been meaning to write some stuff here more often like I was there for a while, but my schedule's still been kind of wonky, not to mention a few other variables that have kept me from sitting zombie-like in front of computer monitor or two. Not to mention I took last week off to putter around in the shop and enjoy the peace and quiet.

Anyhow, I'm trying to keep up with splashing every last humorous, vulgar, witty, silly, disrespectful, and otherwise worthless piece of flotsam and jetsam that strikes my fancy from the far reaches of the internet, so others can laugh at my poor taste in entertainment.

No comments: