Thursday, February 19, 2009

Randomness...With Lots Of Links

Here's a bunch of shit I've seen recently on the interwebs. I'm doing a lot of watching cells fall into tubes™ today - and all week, if you can't tell.



I'm so glad that horror movies are finally getting back to silly lots-of-blood-but-nothing-too-realistic-with-lots-of-laughs-and-irony-aplenty fare than the poop that's been churned out for the last several years. Here's an example of something new that's coming out (the f-word gets used a few times, so turn your speakers down at work).



I can totally see that playing on late night TV sometime in the future, with some dude dressed up like Baron Samadi hanging out in a crypt popping up before and after commercial breaks.

Reading this made me feel pain. Damn.

I'll take two, please.

What's that last trap supposed to do, exactly? Or is that why they're called "Booby" traps? Bad pun, bad!

I would watch this movie.

I only recognize about half of the characters seen here. Anyone want to enlighten me?

You know, I like Star Wars too, but really? How could this be necessary? How many of these people do you think are fully functioning members of society (and by fully functioning I mean "not likely to creep you out when you have to sit next to them during your lunch hour")? I'm amused that at least half of the women in the "Legion" have expressions on their face that seem to say "I can't believe I let my boyfriend dress me up in this shit."

By far one of the best ideas ever, and from Sir Elton, no less. I bet that book that's one of Jane Austen's (maybe the same one) only with added zombie carnage is pretty good to.

Yup. Half of this looks delicious, half of it looks completely vomit inducing.

That's all. If anyone still checks this out, that should keep you busy for a while. I've got some pictures to put up after lunch (I've got a looooong sort booked today, so I'll be at the computer until my eyes bleed).

3 comments:

Jackson Curtis said...

There are a few of those that I don't know the names of, but here goes. (I remember watching most of these when they were in syndication.)

Wonder Woman
The Man from Atlantis
Battlestar Galactica
Quark
The Six Million Dollar Man
SpiderMan
Dr. Who
Planet of the Apes
Buck Rogers
The Hulk
Logan's Run
Greatest American Hero
Mork & Mindy

B-Wizz said...

There was a TV series of Logan's Run? I just watched that movie last weekend. It's pretty spectacular.

Jackson Curtis said...

Yep, I never saw it (or at least I don't remember watching it) but supposedly it wasn't half bad.