Thursday, January 10, 2008

Testes...Testes...1,2,3...

I'm attempting to videoize this blog. I know this video will be dull to 99.9% of anyone that might stumble through here after a random internet search (and if I don't know you and you find this at all interesting, stab yourself!).

The story: We had one of our all-too-common power outages in TL the other night, so I took a video with the express purpose of having something to test out on the blog then. I think I come across as a sweetly retarded boy with a head cold who's just been smacked in the nose with a fish whenever I talk on a video. But then, many would consider me to be a sweetly retarded boy with a head cold who's just been smacked in the nose with a fish, so it works out well.




My apologies to anyone who can't view YouTube at work (mom) - if I can find a better alternative I'll use that. But so far, all the similar sites haven't really been useable for me.

4 comments:

Jackson Curtis said...

"I want to hold the camera.". That's my favorite part. Actually it's when he roars into the camera that cracks me up the most.

Seriously, that plays like a horror movie with the screeching, and the growling, and the creepy music in the background.

B-Wizz said...

He actually says "Can I hold the candle." I probably would have let him hold the camera. It does SOUND like camera, Cindy thought so too and I had to agree.

I have another shorter video that's mostly close ups of Desmond and I commented that it looked like something from Rubber Johnny.

Jackson Curtis said...

It's weird hearing Connor talk in complete sentences. The last time I was around him he was still talking in broken English.

Will said...

Sounded like "I want to hold the carera" to me too. Do you let the baby out of the cage, or just throw him a bottle from time to time and hope he understands?

Very amuzing vid Brandon, cheers.