Wednesday, July 29, 2009

My New Favorite Thing Ever



BTW, Y'all. We're going to be in the greater Warshington area from the 11th throught the 20th of this month, or somewhere thereabouts, if anyone wants to meet up. I'm sure I'll send out an e-mail to everyone I think might be interested with some more details, but you might ping me if you're interested and you read this blog. I may even try to send out some details via *gasp* Facebook, but dont' count on it!

Maybe I should try to post some pictures sometime soon.

4 comments:

Jackson Curtis said...

Ah, buttrock. You always manage to put a grin on my face regardless of what's going on.

BTW - I sent you a friend request on FB.

You should also sign up for a Twitter account and post things like; "Just ate spaghetti for dinner, now off to take a dump."

B-Wizz said...

Perhaps you missed the fact that that was Japanese buttrock.

Jackson Curtis said...

Buttrock is buttrock no matter who does it.

B-Wizz said...

I agree, but I think knowing that it came from Japan in the 80's gives it special significance.