Friday, May 09, 2008

Everybody Loves Monkeys, Right?

Or at least they should. But not too much.

Cindy and I are off to Budapest next week, and I doubt I'll have time to blog on Monday before we leave, so see y'all in a couple of weeks.

Did anyone else like Idiocracy? Because I can't wait to find this stuff on store shelves, and I think it's super-brilliant that someone would start marketing things that have only been seen on movies before.

"Like a monster truck, that you pour into your face!"

Edit: After spending five seconds looking things up on youtube, I had to tack this on.

1 comment:

Jackson Curtis said...

Did you watch the other Brawndo commercials?

"It's like a train full of screaming babies crashing into an aircraft carrier and the aircraft carrier is on fire! Or getting into a fistfight with a grizzly bear!".

Those are awesome! "Full of 100% RAGE!"